€922,85 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within the Europe the VAT of 19% will be added during the checkout.
The Marine-Officer Beige is a modern interpretation of an observer chronograph that was developed towards the end of World War II for deck officers of the Italian Navy. The wide bezel of the finely brushed full stainless steel case provides sufficient space for the engraved tachymeter scale, which can be used in conjunction with the chronograph to determine the speed of moving objects. The reduced beige dial ensures good readability, which is also given in darkness due to the indices and brushed black hands. Our Marine-Officer Beige is powered by a wonderfully decorated Swiss chronograph module caliber, the Dubois Dépraz DD 2030 which is automatically wound by our skeletonized gold rotor. This process can be observed through the stainless steel encased glass case back by gently shaking the watch. The Marine-Officer Beige is a real eye catcher, and not only on the high seas, a MUST-HAVE for ever watch-enthusiast and -collector !
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
The watch has been overhauled and tested by the manufacturer.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA 2824-2 Elaboré
- Swiss made
- 49 Jewels
- with Modul of Dubois Dépraz DD 203
- golden Rotor with Logo
- Hour and minute hand black
- Second stop hand red
- Stainless steel 316 L satined
- Diameter 44 mm
- Height 16 mm
- Weight 137g
- Lug width 22 mm screwed
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless Steel satin with Tachymeter-Skala
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with mineral crystal
- Waterproof to 5 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
DIAL & HAND
- Dial Beige
- Indices black
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Vintage leather brown 22mm
- Buckle Stainless Steel pin buckle PRE-V screwed-in 22mm with Logo