€922,25 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within the Europe the VAT of 19% will be added during the checkout.
The Marine-Officer Bronze is a modern interpretation of an observer chronograph, which was developed towards the end of World War II for deck officers of the Italian Navy. The wide bezel of the finely brushed full bronze case provides sufficient space for the engraved tachymeter scale, which can be used in conjunction with the chronograph to determine the speed of moving objects. The unsophisticated olive-green dial ensures good readability, which is also given in darkness due to the indices and brushed golden hands being painted with C3 Superluminova. Our Marine-Officer Bronze is powered by a wonderfully decorated Swiss chronograph module caliber, the Dubois Dépraz DD 2030, which is automatically wound by our skeletonized gold rotor. This process can be observed through the stainless steel encased glass case back by gently shaking the watch. The Marine-Officer Bronze is a real eye-catcher, and not only on the high seas a MUST-HAVE for ever watch-enthusiast and -collector !
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
The watch has been overhauled and tested by the manufacturer.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA 2824-2/SW 200, élaboré
- Swiss made
- 25/26 Jewels
- second stop
- Stainless steel 316 L black DLC matt
- Diameter 44 mm
- Height 14,8 mm
- Weight 147g
- Lug width 24 mm screwed
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless Steel black matt DLC
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
- Waterproof to 5 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
DIAL & HAND
- Dial black matt
- Superluminova Old Radium
- hour and minute Superluminova " Old Radium "
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Vintage leather brown 24 mm with creme stitches
- Buckle Stainless steel pin buckle DLC black PRE-V 24mm screwed with logo