Military 47 Handwinding only one sample worldwide available !!!!!
€713,98 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include the VAT .
For deliveries within Europe the resonsible VAT of your country will be added during the checkout.
This pilot watch made by Steinhart was designed using historical models. The beautifully made polished stainless steel case with the prominent historical big crown makes every watch collector’s heart beat faster. The curved anti-reflecting sapphire crystal with the richly ornated Unitas manual wind-up movement gives this pilot watch its unique appearance.
This watch is a “must have” for every collector of pilot watches !
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
The watch has been overhauled and tested by the manufacturer.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA Unitas 6497
- Swiss made
- 17 Jewels
- 18,000 vibrations per hour
- Geneva stripes 18 lines.....( inhouse design)
- silver plated
- Blued screws
- Stainless steel 316 L satined
- Diameter 47 mm
- Height 14,2 mm
- Weight 120g
- Lug width 24 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless Steel polished
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with mineral crystal
- Waterproof to 3 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
DIAL & HAND
- Dial 3D military grey
- Arabian, Superluminova creme " old Radium "
- Hour and minute hands blued with Superluminova " old Radium "
- second hand on " 9"
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Russian leather middle brown with crème stitching 24mm
- Buckle Stainless steel pin buckle OEM 24mm screwed with logo