Nav B Chrono II Black DLC
€875,80 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 16%.
For deliveries within the Europe the VAT of 16% will be added during the checkout.
This pilot watch Nav B-Chrono II Black DLC is another chronograph made by Steinhart with the tried and tested ETA Valjoux 7750 elabore automatic movement. The series of Nav B-watches II is completed by this watch with its beautifully crafted stainless steel case with black DLC coating, with matt finish and the large historical diamond crown. The Nav B-Chrono II Black DLC makes every watch enthusiast’s heart beat faster. The domed sapphire glass with double anti-reflecting coating on the interior side and the dial with Vintage "Old Radium" hands make this pilot watch so special. The design of the dial should be particularly pointed out. All Arabic numerals are fully readable on the dial and the two sub-dials on 6 and on 9 were used twice.
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
The watch has been overhauled and tested by the manufacturer.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré
- Swiss made
- 25 Jewels
- golden Rotor with Logo
- Stainless steel 316 L black DLC matt
- Diameter 44 mm
- Height 16 mm
- Weight 135g
- Lug width 22 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless steel, black matt DLC coating
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with mineral crystal
- Waterproof to 3 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
DIAL & HAND
- Dial Black, date disc in English
- Arabic index with superluminova
- hour and minute with Superluminova " old Radium "
- second hand with Superluminova " old Radium "
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Buffalo leather 22x18 mm with creme stitches
- Buckle Stainless steel black PVD deployment clasp 18mm with pusher and logo