Nav B-Uhr 44 Vintage TITAN A-Muster
€398,65 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within the Europe the VAT of 19% will be added during the checkout.
Pilot watches enjoy a wide popularity and not only because of the reduced dial and the large hands, that ensure maximum readability. Almost all of today's pilot watches are based on the design of the so-called observer watches that were part of the equipment of every navigation officer belonging to a German Air Force crew during World War II. The Nav B-Uhr II Vintage Titanium is a technically contemporary interpretation by Steinhart, with very close visual resemblance to the original. While numerals, hands and crown quote history in a very authentic way, size, shape and material of the Nav B-Uhr II Vintage Titanium, as well as the Swiss technology, are located in the present. The also historically influenced engravings on the titanium case as well as on the stainless steel case back, complete the harmonious picture of this homage.
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
The watch has been overhauled and tested by the manufacturer.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
ETA 2824-2/SW 200, élaboré
- Swiss made
- 25/26 Jewels
- second stop
- Diameter 44 mm
- Height 14,2 mm
- Weight 100g
- Lug width 22 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Titanium
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
- Waterproof to 5 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
DIAL & HAND
- Dial Matt black , Superluminova
- Arabian, Superluminov
- hour and minute hand blued with superluminova " Old Radium"
- central second stop
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Vintage leather brown
- Buckle Titanium pin buckle, OEM 22mm screwed with logo