Ocean One Vintage Chronograph two-tone
€1.011,50 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within Europe the VAT of 19% will be added during the checkout.
The most striking feature of the STEINHART Ocean One Vintage Chronograph two-tone is probably its dial. Matt black with contrasting sub dials and inner ring with fine, red accents, surmounted by a high domed sapphire crystal with a double layer of anti-reflective coating on its inside. Framed is this breathtaking sight by a black aluminum inlay with tachymeter scale, which, in conjunction with the chronograph complication, can be used for measuring velocities.
The STEINHART Ocean One Vintage Chronograph two - tone is powered by the Dubois Dépraz DD 2020, a Swiss automatic movement which is based on the decorated ETA 2824-2 TOP with its gilded STEINHART rotor, which can all be admired through the sapphire crystal window in the screw-down stainless steel case back. Also screwed down is the large, well gripping crown with its discreet silver accent as well as the two pushers, which allows for a water resistance of up to 10 ATM.
Irrespective of these technical highlights, the look of this Chrono with its partially polished, partially satin-finished stainless steel case radiates the irresistible flair of the wild 60s. Whether you wear the STEINHART Ocean One Vintage Chronograph two-tone on the finely brushed bracelet, that tapers down to 18mm towards the folding buckle, or on a leather or synthetic watch strap, the sporty charme of this watch will be difficult to resist.
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
ETA 2824-2 TOP with Modul from Dubois Dépraz DD 2020
- ETA 2824-2 TOP
- Swiss Made
- 51 Jewel
- With Modul from Dubios Dépraz DD2020
- golden Rotor with STEINHART Logo
- hour and minute gilded with Superluminova " old Radium "
- second stop hand ,gilded
- Crown and pusher screwed
- small permanent seconds at 3 o`clock
- central stop seconds
- 30 minutes counter at 9 o'clock
- hour counter at 6 o'clock
- Stainless steel 316 L yellow gold satined and polished
- Diameter 42 mm
- Height 18 mm
- Weight 220g
- Lug width 22 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless Steel polished with black Aluminium Tachymeter-Inlay
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 10 ATM
DIAL & HAND
- Dial black, Sub-dials beige
- applied indeces gilded with superluminova " old Radium"
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Buckle Stainless steel butterfly clasp 18mm with Logo