TRITON 1000 Titan
€617,61 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within Europe the VAT of 19% will be added during the checkout.
The TRITON 1000 Titanium impresses with its sporty exclusivity. The outstanding processing quality and the massive design of the case meet very high requirements. Technical details like the helium escape valve, the large screw-down crown and the double seals underline the professional character of the TRITON 1000 Titanium. In the world of diving watches, only a few can be found with a comparable price / performance ratio..
This watch is a new watch without any traces of use. It is a sample from the Steinhart showroom!
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA 2824-2/SW 200, élaboré
- Swiss Made
- 25/26 Jewels
- second stop
- Date at " 6"
- Crown at " 4 ", screwed
- automatic helium escape valve at " 2 "
- Titan satined
- Diameter 45 mm
- Height 15 mm
- Weight 148 g
- Lug width 24 mm screwed
- Sapphire glass flat, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel black DLC, uni-directional / 120 clicks
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed
- Waterproof to 100 ATM
DIAL & HAND
- Dial black
- Superluminova white / BGW9
- hour and minute, silver with Superluminova
- central second stop
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Strap Strap Vintage leather grey 24 x22 mm
- Buckle Buckle Titanium pin buckle, PRE-V 22mm screwed with logo