RACETIMER Chronograph Black
€1.272,71 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include the VAT .
For deliveries within Europe the resonsible VAT of your country will be added during the checkout.
The RACETIMER Chronograph Black features a 44mm case (16mm thick) which is made from titanium, and is powered by the ETA Valjoux 7750 (elabore grade) automatic movement. The movement features a golden rotor with the Steinhart logo cut out and this can be seen through the exhibition caseback.
The contrasting colours on the sub dials makes those dials stand out from the small seconds, and (in the case of the blue and white dial) brings the timing function very quickly to the forefront, which would of course be of critical importance in a racing situation (he says somewhat tongue in cheek) . Additionally, you have a color-matched tachymeter inlay in the stainless steel bezel.
This watch is a new watch from the Steinhart showroom without any trace of use.
This watch comes with a 24 month warranty from the manufacturer.
- ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré
- Swiss made
- 25 ruby jewels
- Day of the week and date at "3"
- golden rotor with logo
- Hour and minute silver with Superluminova BGW 9
- Stop customer hand orange
- Screw-down crown and pushers
- Titanium satined
- Diameter 44 mm
- Total height 16 mm
- Weight 118g
- Strap width 22 mm spring bar
- Domed sapphire crystal, double anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Polished stainless steel bezel with black aluminum tachymeter inlay
- Case back stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal back
- Waterproof to 3 ATM (splash-proof)
- DIAL & HANDS
- Metalic gray / silver dial
- applied indices, silver, Superluminova BGW9
STRAP & BUCKLE
- Bracelet leather strap black padded with orange stitching 22x18 mm
- Folding clasp stainless steel 18mm with logo