Ocean 39 GMT Premium 500 Ceramic
$809.20 inc. VAT
The price is net and does not include German VAT of 19%.
For deliveries within Europe the resonsible VAT of your country will be added during the checkout..
The STEINHART Ocean 39 Titanium GMT premium Ceramic is our contemporary interpretation of a divers watch classic par excellence and comes up with many remarkable details, such as the extremely robust and at the same time very light case made of satined titanium.
Additionally, the domed sapphire crystal has a double anti-reflective coating on the inside. It is framed by the unidirectional rotating diving bezel with its glossy black and blue ceramic inlay. Its engraved markings are generously filled with luminous material. This also applies to the pointer and the dial whose light blue accents emphasize discretely the character of this modern sports watch.
Inside the Steinhart Ocean 39 Titanium GMT premium Ceramic the Swiss automatic movement grade élaboré premium performs its extremely precise service. The beautifully decorated movement can be admired through a sapphire crystal bottom. Whether on a titanium-, rubber-, synthetic- or leather band, the STEINHART Ocean 39 Titanium GMT premium Ceramic always leaves a cool impression.
A must have for every watch fan.
SW330-2 Elaboré Premium
- Swiss Made élaboré Premium
- 25 Jewels
- second stop
- 28.800 vibrations per hour
- 56 hours power reserve
- date at "6"
- screw down crown
- date at "6"
- decorated movement, blue screws and golden STEINHART rotor
- Titan satined
- Diameter 39mm
- Height 13,7 mm
- Weight 90,2 g
- Lug width 20 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Ceramic black/blue with Super Luminova BGW 9
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 50 ATM
Dial & Hand
- Dial black
- Super Luminova BGW 9
- hour and minute Superluminova BGW 9
- central second hand
- hand for the second time zone
- second time zone adjustable using bezel and watch hands
Strap & Buckle
- Strap Titanium 20 mm x16 mm screwed
- Buckle 18mm Titanium with safety deployment clasp and STEINHART logo